Monday, November 21, 2011

The Grand Tour

So I'm a little embarrassed.  I thought myself a better hostess than this, but it was brought to my attention today that I have yet to give you a tour of our apartment.  I thought I had done it months and months ago, but oops.  I guess not.

Oh well, here's the tour now.  And yes, I cleaned up extra special just for you guys.

...

So...  Ok, here's the thing...

After searching my portable external hard drive, I can't find the pictures of the apartment.  And I'm SURE I took them.  I mean, I remember taking them.  I think.  Then again, I thought for sure I'd posted them already.  So who knows.  I'll have to go hunt our main back-up hard drive to see if I can find them.

But for now, at least I can show you the awesome views we have and the apartment complex.

We live right across from the water, beyond which you can see one area of the city and some mountains.


And as you can see, we get gorgeous sunsets.


The complex itself is pretty nice, even by US standards.

There are a few playgrounds for the kids.


There's no pool, but there's a beach right across the street.

But watch out, it does get pretty windy...

And we have nice views from our apartment windows.

Including our friendly, if a bit talkative, cow neighbors (Moozilla and company - see previous post).

They decorate for the holidays, which I love!

And the foliage is really beautiful, too. Even in the winter.

Sadie loved making friends.

And running with her dad by the water.


But not so much "going potty" in the snow.
Guess she's probably pretty happy she gets to spend this winter back in Baton Rouge with her grandparents.
Well, that, and my mom spoils her absolutely rotten.  When we were in the States last month, we found out she'd already gained 5 lbs since moving back in July. 5 lbs in 3 months.  Mom says she carries it well - insert me shaking my head.  Love you, Mom!  Thanks for keeping my dog, um, well fed and cared for.  :)

Anyway...

All in all, it's a pretty nice place to live (you know, discounting the fact that it's in Yeosu).  Just kidding.  Mostly.

And I'll see if I can find some pictures of the actual apartment to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment