Friday, September 2, 2011

The Little Things 2

I think it's easy to get bogged down by the frustrating things in life, the tiring, beat-you-down, make-you-want-to-pull-your-hair-out things.  Sometimes it's really easy to miss all the seemingly insignificant "little things" that really can warm your heart if you just let yourself notice them.  Ok, so maybe I'm just speaking for me. 

But it's been 9 months since my last mention of them, and I just thought I'd share a few of the little things that have made me smile lately.

 My mom's favorite little house when she was visiting, nearby the apartments.

 Wildflowers growing alongside the road on our way home from work.

 A butterfly on the floor in our parking garage.

 My buddy Mo waiting for me when I get home.

Definitely Blake's favorite - the brand new Popeyes in our very own Yeosu!

And my favorite - baby tigers.

Gorgeous sunsets.

 The view from our living room.

 Blake.
Cheesy, I know.  But I don't care.  There's nothing like moving literally completely across the world with someone to make you realize how much you need them.  And how much you love them.
And last but certainly not least, our new office space.  It's still sea cans on the outside, but it's really nice!  With...

A women's bathroom!!!  I just cannot tell you... This is second only to the baby tigers.
And I don't even have to wear a hard hat!

Anyway, I hope you take some time over the next few days to notice your little things.  It will make all your days a little sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are awesome! And the sea can offices are really nice, not nearly as bad as we were thinking. What wonderful experiences you are having.

    ReplyDelete